Washington Professional Deathcare Trusts
Professional Deathcare Trusts That Put the Power in Your Hands.
In today’s growing digital landscape, deathcare firms must have a strategy for serving their communities virtually to maintain a robust preneed program and investment portfolio
One opportunity to enhance sales and service is by participating in an Argent Professional Deathcare Trust, which allows firms to benefit from diversification of risk and economies of scale that help lower costs, improve transparency and drive performance in a volatile environment.
The Washington Professional Deathcare Trusts, sponsored by Argent Trust Company, provide a more efficient, cost-effective and modern solution to your preneed or perpetual care program. For funeral homes or cemeteries of any size, our Professional Trusts level the playing field, enabling smaller firms to experience a more comprehensive and diversified investment strategy, similar to what large organizations enjoy.
Key Benefits of Our Preneed Professional Trust Include:
1| Access to deathcare-specific technology, which enables firms to:
• Create and process preneed contracts online
• Sell preneed contracts on their website
• Sign contracts digitally
• Offer a variety of payment options to consumers
2| Online, 24/7 access to your trust accounts and preneed contracts, including its:
• Total contract and trust account market value
• Transaction history
• Contract status down to the line item
• Upcoming regulatory deadlines
• and more
3| Superior trust and investment management that features:
• Dedicated team with a proven track record of successfully creating customized portfolios that meet each client’s needs
• Competitive fees and transparent pricing on all services
4| All the administrative tools needed to ensure your success, including:
• Pre-approved state trust documents
• State and FTC compliant preneed contracts and forms
• Complete administration, recordkeeping and investment services
5| Assistance during regulatory audits or inspections
Argent is proud to partner with Funeral Services, Inc., the nation’s leading deathcare trust administrator and recordkeeper, to empower participants with a wealth of digital tools to serve families who are uncomfortable visiting a facility.