Women | Wealth | Wellness
Impacting women’s financial legacies
Women control a third of the world’s wealth and 85% handle their families’ day-to-day finances. Even still, the majority of women lack confidence about their financial knowledge and, ultimately, their financial futures. Additionally,
- 8 out of 10 women will have sole responsibility for their finances at some point in their lives.
- A woman’s longer lifespan makes women the biggest players in what’s called the longevity economy.
- 22% of American women report they’d be unable to afford their lifestyle if they encountered financial difficulties, compared to 13% of men.
- Women disproportionately indicate they “do not know” the answer to financial literacy questions.
- Nearly 1/3 of the gender financial literacy gap is attributed to women’s lower confidence levels versus a true knowledge gap.
Argent is committed to serving individually and holistically the unique needs of each of our clients, and particularly women in light of the statistics mentioned above.
We strive to be a resource for women young and old by providing articles, white papers and other resources; hosting women-focused events and learning opportunities; and through equipping Argent professionals with insights into women’s unique needs, challenges and opportunities.
Together, we can help women build, grow and protect their wealth to fund their longevity and legacy.
Fill out the form below to have someone reach out to you about Argent’s focus on Women | Wealth | Wellness: