Argent Retirement Plan Advisors (ARPA) is a Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC and CEFEX certified Investment Advisors* specializing in providing fiduciary and investment advisory services to employer-sponsored qualified and non-qualified retirement plans.
We have been providing our plan sponsor clients with unbiased advice since 2009. Our clients range from large publicly traded companies to multi-generationally owned family businesses to non-profits to municipalities. We provide advisory services in a transparent, honest format that is service provider and investment agnostic.
We work for our clients, not the service providers.
At A Glance:
- Retirement plan advisory clients: 63
- Total plan assets: $904,396,923.90
- Serving clients in: Alabama, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri,Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas
Why Choose Argent
Argent Retirement Plan Advisors is proud to announce that we are now a CEFEX* certified Investment Advisor.
CEFEX is an independent global assessment and certification organization. Its mission is to promote and verify excellence by assessing and certifying conformity to high professional standards of conduct.
Our CEFEX certification means we understand the importance of having a documented investment process, thereby helping promote our client’s confidence that their investment strategies are being prudently organized, formalized, implemented and monitored. Additionally, our firm is being annually monitored by an independent third party, which effectively helps our clients manage their fiduciary obligations.
OUR RETIREMENT PLAN CONSULTING SERVICES CAN INCLUDE**:
- Investment committee support for a variety of plan types, including 401(k), 403(b), 457, profit sharing, money purchase pension, 401(a), defined benefit, cash balance and non-qualified
- Investment Policy Statement development
- Quarterly Meetings that include fiduciary education, market review, fund performance and review and meeting minutes
- Platform selection, with periodic price evaluation
- Fund selection, including low-cost target date funds
- Target date series suitability
- Qualified default investment alternatives selection
- 3(21) or 3(38) Fiduciary Capacity
- Participant education
Learn more about ARPA’s services on our Retirement Plan Consulting Services page.
*Please Note: Limitations. No achievement of any professional designation or membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results if Argent is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.