More About Our Philanthropic Services
Argent’s full-service OCIO can be involved in setting strategy, advise on investment policy and take over responsibility for implementing the agreed asset allocation. Additionally, we offer expertise and advice on giving solutions and are available to dialog with donors to assist in efficient gifting.
We provide a team approach to foundation investment management. Our experts work with leadership and board members to create or review the investment policy and monitor compliance with established benchmarks. Through prudent investment and spending policies, Argent assists leadership to meet current needs along with creating equity among future generations.
Our experienced staff also assists with governance issues, helps with onboarding new board members, leads regular committee education and provides consultation on gift planning. Our mission is to help you accomplish your mission.
Services We Offer
• Outsourced Chief Investment Officer (OCIO) Services
• Foundation Governance and Management
• Investment, Spending, and Gift Acceptance Policy Review
• Asset Custodial Services
• Gift Administration and UPMIFA Compliance
• New Board Member Education and onboarding
• Committee Education
• Estate and Planned Giving Support
• Trustee – Charitable Remainder Trusts, Charitable Annuity Trusts
• Oil & Gas (Mineral) Management
• Development Team Education
• Marketing or Capital Campaign Support
• Consultant Hiring