Argent’s funeral and cemetery trust services group is a dedicated business unit focused entirely on serving the deathcare industry across the United States. Our dedicated funeral and cemetery trust personnel and systems offer the following services, all customizable to fit your specific circumstances:
- • Pre-need trusts
- • Perpetual care trusts
- • Merchandise trusts
- • Pre-construction trusts
- • Investment management
With decades of experience, industry knowledge and proprietary investment strategies, we help our clients make well-informed decisions to reach their financial goals efficiently and effectively, with as little worry and stress as possible. We pride ourselves on the close working relationship we build with every client we serve.
Argent’s team of funeral and cemetery services professionals include:
- • A dedicated legal team which reviews state regulations and ensures timely transfer of assets in accordance with state law.
- • Dedicated investment management process and an experienced team of portfolio managers familiar with the various state-specific investment requirements, who tailor clients’ portfolios to meet their specific business needs.
- • Dedicated trust administration personnel to oversee any required annual regulatory reporting and the timely deposit, investment and withdrawal of funds in accordance with state regulations.
To learn more about our services please contact one of our Relationship Managers:
– Mark Milton, Senior Vice President, Institutional Services
– Steve Jackson, Senior Vice President, Funeral & Cemetery Trust Division
– Jim Breaux, Senior VP & National Sales Executive
– Debbie Holmes, Vice President & Trust Officer
– Lynn Burns, Trust Officer