Argent is a leading, independent, fiduciary-based wealth management firm with 475 employees working across 37 markets and 15 states. Our headquarters are in Ruston, Louisiana, where we were founded in 1990. Read more about our story by vising our Who We Are page.
Our guiding purpose is To Impact Legacies By Serving Others, which is a reflection of our longstanding commitment to making a positive impact on our world. Every employee of Argent, regardless of their role, is in a position to serve others within the company, our clients and our communities.
Our mission is to serve our clients, doing what’s best for each client’s unique situation. We approach this through our CORE principles:
Collaboration. “One Argent” represents our goal to focus on achieving our mission through teamwork and partnership. We are problem solvers willing to go the extra mile to meet every client’s needs, including looking across entity lines to put clients in contact with the best possible solutions.
Organization. Structure and stability are necessary because they allow us to efficiently and effectively serve our clients and one another. This also allows for sound and sustainable growth for the company.
Relationship. As we strive to build close, confidential relationships with our clients, we also seek to build positive relationships with our peers at work. Argent offices are warm, welcoming places where people help and support one another. Our professionals are united by loyalty, trust and confidence in one another.
Excellence. We are compelled to excel in every detail of our work, to continually improve our processes, to be creative in the mundane, to work with due haste, to outperform our past and to look forward to the future with hopeful anticipation.
- Competitive salary
- Company-paid group health insurance
- HSA and FSA options
- Company-paid long term disability
- Availability of dental, vision, sort-term disability and other supplemental insurance products
- 12 to 27 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) annually, based on tenure
- PTO carryover for Extended Sick Leave (ESL) bank
- Ten paid federal holidays plus one floating holiday per year
- 401k plan with corporate match
- Educational benefits
- Employee Assistance Fund
- Meet with clients to gather, discuss, and understand personal financial information such as current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial goals, risk tolerance, and other information necessary for financial planning.
- Assess clients’ financial objectives, assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, and tax status.
- Based on analysis of financial data, develop strategies and plans to help clients meet financial goals.
- Monitor plan performance for clients; realign and redistribute funds to maintain objectives.
- Maintain knowledge of new and emerging investment trends and opportunities.
- Build additional skills and knowledge in the industry including obtaining additional licenses and certifications as appropriate.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Extensive knowledge of financial markets and investment strategies.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Two years of related experience preferred.
Email your letter of inquiry and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org