Wealth Advisor will provide financial advice to clients based on knowledge of investment and tax strategies, securities, insurance, pension plans, and real estate.
- Meets with clients to gather, discuss, and understand personal financial information such as current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial goals, risk tolerance, and other information necessary for financial planning.
- Assesses client’s financial objectives, assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, and tax status.
- Based on analysis of financial data, develops strategies and plans to help clients meet financial goals.
- Monitors plan performance for clients; realigns and redistributes funds to maintain objectives.
- Maintains knowledge of new and emerging investment trends and opportunities.
- Builds additional skills and knowledge in the industry including obtaining additional licenses and certifications as appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Extensive knowledge of financial markets and investment strategies.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Two years of related experience is preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Company-paid group health insurance
- HSA and FSA options
- Company-paid long-term disability
- Availability of dental, vision, sort-term disability and other supplemental insurance products
- 12 to 27 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) annually, based on tenure
- PTO carryover for Extended Sick Leave (ESL) bank
- Ten paid federal holidays plus one floating holiday per year
- 401k plan with corporate match
- Educational benefits
- Employee Assistance Fund
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org