Trust Operations Specialist – Reconcilement
Job Specifics: Reconcilement Desk
Individual will be responsible for the daily reconcilement of security income related transactions, cash transactions posted to client accounts and transactions posted to internal DDA accounts. On a monthly basis the individual will be responsible for the reconcilement of marketable security assets, internal company house accounts and the preparing of reconciliation reporting documents for senior mgmt. Individual will also be expected to cross train across department.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be detail oriented, with strong analytic, research and communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial markets and Investments.
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimum supervision.
Credentials and Experience:
- College degree in business related field preferred.
- Two years related experience or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Submit resumes to email@example.com