Trust Assistant – Nashville
- Communicate professionally and clearly both verbally and in writing
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all matters related to internal and external clients, prospects and centers of influence
- Provide daily administrative and clerical support for team of Trust Officer(s) including, but not limited to, processing trust transactions, preparing correspondence, preparing internal documentation, and other related functions
- Opening, closing, and maintaining trust and investment accounts
- Coordinating tax reporting and tax filings
- Perform research, documentation and database input as requested
- Prepare client and marketing presentations
- Correspond with clients, centers of influence, and prospects while maintaining a professional yet personable level of communication and interaction
- Manage and respond to inquiries from clients
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain excellent and well-organized physical and electronic records and files
- May attend meetings with clients and centers of influence as necessary
- Answer phones and greet visitors, clients, centers of influence, and prospects
- Such other tasks as may be assigned
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs any and all other duties assigned by Market President for which the employee is qualified and physically able to perform with or without reasonable accommodations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Five to ten years of experience preferred in field related to position
- An equivalent combination of education and experience acceptable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Experience with trust accounting systems preferred but not required
- Experience with Salesforce or other client relationship software is a plus
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to compose original correspondence, write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, colleagues, and prospects.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and practical problems
Other Skills and Abilities:
Excellent interpersonal, verbal, writing, and analytical skills; ability to work well with colleagues both in the local office and other locations within the company. Assist others in working through problems rationally and objectively
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sedentary work that involves sitting most of the time; employee exerts up to 10 pounds of force occasionally or a negligible amount of force frequently to loft, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Walking and standing are infrequently required.
Clarity of vision at less than 20 inches, with or without correction.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Indoor work for the most part; normal office equipment. Employee may occasionally spend time outside the office; may drive a vehicle and be exposed to weather and temperature fluctuations. Also work outside the office may be required, such as traveling to other offices and divisions.
Submit resumes to email@example.com