Relationship Management Associate (Tulsa)
- Work with Portfolio Manager to ensure all accounts meet established investment guidelines, including monitoring account holdings and cash balances, preparing rebalancing calculations, executing trades and monitoring settlement.
- Work with Trust Officers and clients to prepare paperwork and open new accounts on AddVantage.
- Handle calls, emails and meet with clients to discuss, complete documentation and process requests to open and maintain client accounts, deposit, and journal funds, distribute funds, etc. for all accounts custodied through Charles Schwab.
- Prepare, submit, and monitor Minimum Required Distributions, including calculating annual Inherited IRA requirements.
- Prepare any reports needed for client meetings and board presentations.
- Retrieve daily downloads from Schwab. Convert, confirm accuracy, post, and reconcile all transaction activity, new security details, and account updates to PortfolioCenter. Oversee account performance calculations, including reviewing, recognizing, and correcting anomalies and concerns affecting the accuracy of the performance returns. Generate final performance reports for quarterly distribution to clients and on-demand for client meetings and board presentations.
- Prepare quarterly fee invoices for all Schwab accounts and charge through Schwab.
- Prepare internal reports including investment directives on active accounts, fee agreements, report and communication tracking spreadsheets, new/closed accounts, quarterly assets under management data, and global performance returns.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, willing to be proactive, and can plan and utilize time effectively.
- Excel and Word proficiency preferred.
- Knowledge of PortfolioCenter and/or Performance Measurement software a plus.
- Knowledge of individual and business retirement plans and tax regulations.
- Knowledge of security and banking regulations.
- Must have knowledge of tax laws pertaining to security and banking activities, especially as it pertains to retirement plans and the effects of trading on capital gains, penalties, and fees and expenses.
- Must possess or be able to pass the NASAA Series 65 exam within 90 days of hire.
At AmeriTrust, client satisfaction is a big measure of our success. But it is not the only one. We know that having happy employees makes for am more motivated and – let’s be honest – pleasant workplace. Argent intentionally nurtures our culture and engage each of our 300 employees across 30 offices in 12 Southern States, including AmeriTrust. Although, we are not all in the same place physically, we want each employee to feel that they’re part of a wider workplace community. We know our company is only as strong as its employees, so we intend to keep up our efforts to maintain a healthy internal culture at Argent in 2021 and beyond.
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org