Platform Support Specialist
The Systems Specialist is responsible for maintaining overall system software platforms. The position covers four primary areas of responsibility listed below:
- Maintaining system software platforms
- Assisting user access needs
- Implementing Software releases
- Conducting System Reviews
- FIS AddVantage Trust System and Web Portal
- FIS Investor’s View
- Envestnet Trading Platform and Web Portal
- Lexis Nexis
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop expertise in Operational systems, specializing in troubleshooting, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues.
- Responsible for assisting with development and producing various reports as needed/requested.
- Act as an internal system administrator and customer portal administrator for multiple systems.
- Participate in implementing system enhancements, upgrades, and customization projects.
- Manage the data delivery process to third parties.
- Oversee accuracy and integrity of various file uploads for key operational processes.
- Serve as a vendor liaison for day-to-day contact for problem resolution.
- Handle user access setup and maintenance for supported software systems.
- Provide backup support for monthly statement generation.
This position reports directly to the Systems Admin Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Desire to be well versed with FIS (SunGard) AddVantage System.
- Must be detail oriented, with strong analytic, research and communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial markets and Investments is desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Access databases.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to identify, investigate and resolve recurring system issues.
Credentials and Experience:
- College degree in Computer Science or business related field preferred or
- Two years of related experience or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Willing to work a flexible schedule which may include overtime, holidays, and weekends as requested by management.
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org