Job Summary: The role of Trust Operations Specialist is a dynamic role with the individual working in a team environment. The functional duties can vary depending on the team need. The daily financial operations duties may include (but not limited to) income processing, settlement processing, cash processing, fee processing, system maintenance, fund accounting, record keeping, administrative support, asset and cash balancing, account transfers, asset movement, mail processing, statement processing, tax processing, file management, trade processing, interact with internal personnel and external institutions.
Job Specifics: Cash Management Processing
Individual will be part of a team that is responsible for handling the cash movements for Argent’s clients. In this role, the individual will be responsible for processing the daily cash deposits and disbursements. In addition, the person will assist with the cash sweep process for investing and divesting client funds in varying money fund instruments. Other duties may be assigned in support of the Cash Movement team and their responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- • Must be detail oriented, with strong analytic, research and communication skills.
- • Basic knowledge of financial markets and investments.
- • Basic computer skills.
- • Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- • Ability to work in a team environment.
- • Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimum supervision.
Credentials and Experience:
- • College degree in business related field preferred.
- • Two years related experience or
- • Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Location: Ruston, Louisiana
Submit resumes to email@example.com.