Job Summary: The role of Trust Operations Specialist is a dynamic role with the individual working in a team environment. The functional duties can vary depending on the team need. The daily financial operations duties may include (but not limited to) income processing, corporate actions, settlement processing, cash processing, fee processing, system maintenance, fund accounting, record keeping, administrative support, asset and cash balancing, account transfers, asset movement, mail processing, statement processing, tax processing, file management, trade processing, interact with internal personnel and external institutions.
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Job Specifics: Income Desk
Individual will be responsible for the daily income and interest settlement of Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds and other income producing assets. Individual will be responsible for corporate action processing and will also be expected to cross train across department.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- • Must be detail oriented, with strong analytic, research and communication skills.
- • Basic knowledge of financial markets and Investments.
- • Basic computer skills.
- • Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- • Ability to work in a team environment.
- • Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimum supervision.
Credentials and Experience:
- • College degree in business related field preferred.
- • Two years related experience or
- • Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Submit resumes to email@example.com.