At Argent, the Trust Assistant position requires the person to provide general and clerical administrative support to an individual and/or the department as a group and acts as a liaison between clients and trust officers while fostering positive client relations.
This position reports directly to the Market President to support the activities of the local market. This position is salaried, non-exempt. The Trust Assistant will be required to accurately report time worked. All overtime must be pre-approved.
- • Maintains a very high level of confidentiality in all matters related to internal and external clients, prospects and centers of influence.
- • Provide administrative and clerical support for Trust Officer(s) including, but not limited to, trust transactions (disbursements, income, etc.), preparation of correspondence as requested, preparation of discretionary request documentation for Trust Committee, preparation and/or facilitation of maintenance for special assets.
- • Opening, closing and maintenance of accounts, including preliminary annual reviews
- • Monitoring of cash balances for overdrafts or large balances
- • Coordination of tax reporting; some bookkeeping and general ledger inputting
- • Perform research, documentation and database input as requested
- • Preparation of client and marketing presentations
- • Corresponds with clients, centers of influence and prospects while maintaining a professional yet personable level of communication and interaction
- • Handles routine questions from clients
- • Process incoming and outgoing mail
- • Maintaining excellent and well-organized records and files
- • May attend meetings with officer(s) as necessary; record minutes of those meetings
- • Coordination of travel arrangements for officers
- • Answer phones and greet visitors, clients, centers of influence and prospects
- • Manage and order all office supplies
- • Manage office machines (copier, postage meter, etc.)
- • Manage and order bulk stationery products
- • Ensure employees’ milestones are coordinated with Market President for recognition
- • Additional duties as required
- • Undergraduate degree preferred
- • Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- • Ability to work independently and with a team
- • Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels
- • Attend to details while maintaining a big picture orientation
- • Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- • Strong technology / computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint and MS Office
Submit resumes to email@example.com.