Position Summary: The position will serve Argent’s Trust & Investment officers on a day to day basis by being a knowledge resource, quality control point, and daily conduit to Trust Operations. Individual is expected to be well versed in administrative, operational and compliance procedures and workflows.
- • Oversee administrative workflow by validating work is in line with written procedures.
- • Provide direction to administration and investments on how to properly setup account and client records within the Trust Accounting system.
- • Review new accounts for accuracy and correct coding.
- • Guide administration & Investments with operational and procedural processes.
- • Will serve as secretary for Trust Committee meetings on a monthly basis.
- • As secretary for Trust Committee meetings, responsible for organizing, scheduling and recording of Committee minutes.
- • Provide oversight to branches for general compliance monitoring.
- • Will serve in a lead role for requesting and gathering information and reports for various Audits.
- • Special tasks as assigned.
- • Projects as needed.
Location: The position may be located in any Argent office; however, preference will be given to candidates in Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin or San Antonio, Texas.
Submit resumes to email@example.com.