This position will be responsible for the management, profitability, growth and compliance for the Nashville office.
- Manage and develop relationships with prospective clients and centers of influence
- Coordinate client services with outside professionals such as TPAs, CPAs, attorneys, advisors, etc.
- Analyze and identify prospective business opportunities
- Recommend type of service/pricing for prospective business, prepare proposals and attend client/prospect meetings
- Coordinate corporate management activities for the market area
- Other duties as may be required for development and growth of the office
- Manage all personnel to ensure compliance with applicable laws and company policies
- Build and protect the brand and corporate image of Argent
- Administer assigned accounts and ensure office compliance with Argent’s policies and procedures and laws and regulations as they apply
- Manage the profitability of the office by growing revenue and controlling expenses
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform any and all other duties assigned for which the employee is qualified and physically able to perform with or without reasonable accommodations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE:
College degree required; business concentration preferred; graduate degree or law degree preferred; 10+ years related job experience required; professional designations desired such as JD, CPA, CFA, CTFA, CFP; reputation for integrity is required; ability to work with large and complex accounts as required.
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.