Position Summary: As members of the Argent Trust team, employees within Fiduciary Administration are responsible for the accurate and timely administration for primarily ESOP retirement plan accounts, along with other account sub-types requiring special regulation and administration. In specific support, updates all client documentation when informed directly by client, responds appropriately and professionally to client inquiries, and collaborates with Fiduciary Administrators in support of client account retention and new client acquisition.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- • As a member of the Fiduciary Administration team, performs or oversees performance of all client account administration, including timely and accurate documentation and routine compliance requirements. Monitors client-account documentation to ensure prompt and accurate record keeping.
- • Interacts with other Argent Trust staff and with external professionals to ensure complete day-to-day administration of client accounts, performs or oversees transaction processing, handles inquiry resolution. As required, manages confidential communication of client account details.
- • Maintains ongoing communication with clients and explores and identifies opportunities to provide improvements in client account processes or additional account services.
- • Responsible for new account setup, oversight and documentation for distributions of funds, regular and timely client account reviews.
- • Documents services as provided, specialized procedures, and ongoing written communications with client as appropriate to account administration.
- • Acquires and maintains an up-to-date understanding of ERISA and relevant tax law applicable to ESOP administration in order to professionally administer accounts and to assist in resolving client questions controlled by the trust agreement.
- • Collaborates with Fiduciary Administrators in oversight of assigned accounts with an understanding of both fiduciary concepts and individual client circumstances.
- • Develops and maintains a working knowledge of various trust industry IT applications as critical to trust administration.
- • Other related duties may be directed.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Not applicable
Education and/or Experience:
- • Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field.
- • 3 -5 years experience of qualified plan administration, ESOP experience a plus.
- • Knowledge of ERISA and IRS regulations preferred.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- • Proven analytical skills; problem-solving skills.
- • Ability to prioritize assignments and handle multiple priorities while maintaining a high level of service to both internal and external clients.
- • Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate with and work effectively with diverse groups of people, managing conflict, negotiation for results and developing working relationships with internal and external clients.
- • Strong organizational skills.
- • Must be able to maintain a professional, customer service-oriented attitude at all times.
- • Ability to exercise discretion in handling confidential information and materials.
- • Must have the flexibility and willingness to work on occasional evenings and weekends when required.
Submit resumes to email@example.com.