Community Banks and Argent Trust: A Win-Win Fiduciary Wealth Management Partnership Solution
A partnership with Argent Trust helps community banks serve loyal customers, engage neutral customers and retain vulnerable customers.
FAMILY VALUES: Argent and community banks share core values that reflect Argent’s culture of:
Collaboration. We are problem-solvers willing to go the extra mile to meet every client’s needs, including looking across entity lines to put clients in contact with the best possible solutions.
Organization. Structure and stability are necessary because they allow us to efficiently and effectively serve our clients and one another, resulting in sound and sustainable growth.
Relationship. As we strive to build close, confidential relationships with our clients, we also seek to build positive relationships with our peers at work.
Excellence. We are compelled to excel in every detail of our work, to continually improve our processes, to be creative in the mundane, to work with due haste, to outperform our past, and to look to the future with hopeful anticipation.
For nearly 30 years, Argent has helped individuals, families, businesses, and institutions ensure a legacy and safeguard their wealth with fiduciary care and concern.
4 areas where we can help community banks:
- Trust administration: Trusts are often utilized for high net worth individuals and families as part of their estate planning both during life and at death. Trusts can help reduce estate taxes, but also protect, preserve, and grow wealth for many generations. Argent provides administrative and investment management services as a fiduciary to ensure assets are managed appropriately.
- Investment management: Argent provides a broad range of investment management services designed to optimize performance based on the client’s unique needs and circumstances. Our team concentrates on finding solutions that work, producing consistent results, controlling risk, and providing exceptional value for cost.
- Employer retirement plans: Argent specializes in providing fiduciary and investment advisory services to employer-sponsored qualified and non-qualified retirement plans.
- Special assets: When client assets include real estate, timberland and minerals, Argent’s expertise and comprehensive range of services ensure that revenue opportunities and property rights are maximized.
Top 10 Reasons for Community Banks to Partner with Argent:
- Professional Trustee
- New Profit Center
- Client Retention
- Never a Conflict
- Enhanced Credibility
- Relationship Integrity and Continuity